Founders Circle – two plaques honoring founding members Clifford Roberts and Bobby Jones at the base of the flagpole in front of the clubhouse
Crow’s Nest – a cupola atop the clubhouse that provides tournament housing for amateur players
Big Oak Tree – a gathering spot for media interviews behind the clubhouse
Rae’s Creek between the 11th and 12th greens
Hogan Bridge at No. 12 green
Nelson Bridge at No. 13 tee
Sarazen Bridge at No. 15 green
Jack Nicklaus Plaque between Nos. 16 and 17
Record Fountain to the left of No. 17 green
Augusta National Golf Club cabins
Ike’s Pond – a spring-fed, 3-acre pond on the Par-3 Course behind Eisenhower Cabin
Par 3 Fountain – adjacent to No. 1 tee on Par 3 course; includes list of Par 3 Contest winners
• Cell phones/cellular-capable devices
• Electronic devices/tablets
• Any device capable of transmitting video
• Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 10” x 10” x 12” (in its natural state)
• Cameras on tournament days*
• Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit)
• Radios/TVs/noise- or music-producing devices
• Two-way or other talk radios
• Folding armchairs/rigid type chairs
• Golf shoes with metal spikes
• Ladders/periscopes/selfie sticks
*Cameras (still photography/personal use only) are allowed at practice rounds on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Violation of these policies will subject the ticket holder to removal from the grounds and the ticket purchaser to the permanent loss of credentials.
- Automated teller machines
- Concession stands
- First aid stations
- Golf shops*
- Information centers
- Lost and found
- Merchandise shipping/check stands
- Message center
- Pairing sheets with course map and tee times
- Picnic areas
- Patron photos (tournament days only)
- Scoring information
- Spectator guides
- Water fountains
* The main golf shop near the practice area has expanded this year.
Autograph seeking is only allowed around the practice range and on the Par 3 course during the Par 3 Contest. A No Autograph Policy will be enforced on the golf course for practice and tournament days.
Patron tickets will be limited to a total of three entries per day.
Free Masters parking is available at Augusta National Golf Club on a first-come, first-serve basis.