- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown ale (I use Newcastle)
- 4 tablespoons Wicker & Whisk Port Wine Mustard
In a large bowl toss cheese and flour together. Heat fondue pot to manufacturer directions for cheese fondue. Pour beer into fondue pot and allow it to heat before adding cheeses. Whisk cheeses and mustard in with the beer until all of the cheese is melted and the fondue is heated thoroughly. Serve with assorted breads, apple slices and vegetables.